Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's been going on...

I don't really know what the usual protocol for this is but last night we finally broke down and let Abishai have a taste of cereal. He got pretty frustrated because he couldn't suck on the spoon. He did get some down though. We tried it again today and he did really well opening his mouth and suck down some of the cereal but he did end up wearing a lot of it. He doesn't quite get the idea but that's ok, I don't want him to start eating me out of house and home yet!! He really wants to keep his hands in his mouth all day so we figured we'd try something different.  I didn't take any pics yet of him actually eating it but I did take one of his sitting in his Bumbo seat on the table. He is holding himself up really well now so that seat comes in handy when I want to do things in the kitchen. Here are a couple recent pics. 


Taking a nap on mommy and daddy's bed...He looks so huge!!
Jumper in the jumperoo...

Mommy and Abishai on the couch...
Sitting up in his chair...
Napping in the swing, I had to take a pic of his cute outfit I found at Target. I love the colors!! (I actually matched him for the day but we never got a pic :(
That's all for now, until we take some more pictures!!



3 comments:

misty w. said...

Awww, great pictures! I think he looks just like Andy did when we were kids, in the picture of him in the jumperoo-thingy! Too cute!

The Barrick Times said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting!!! I need a baby fix soon :) Love the new blog style, too!

The Reim's said...

I agree with Misty, He's a baby Andy Panda with a little of your beauty mixed in. Great Combo!
Love Ya'll, P & M