Last week we spent about 4 days in Wisconsin visiting Andy's dad side of the family. It was great fun!! Beautiful cool weather and tons of laughs!! We have been planning on going up there for a while but the timing has not been good with an impending baby arriving. So we finally got there after Abishai turned 4 months. I was very leery of taking a newborn on airplanes. Anyway, we got a chance to take Andy's grampa Rod fishing. He apparently loves to fish!! We also had a picnic with family that I never met before. Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures. I know Neika has some on her camera that I need to get also. Here are some that I do have.
The view from the fishing boat.
Neika caught the first one!! I think it may have been the biggest too.
Andy's dad Steve and his cousin Phillip, with Abishai
Andy with his Grampa, Rod.
Amy, her husband Jesse and Anna
Andy's little fish, had to let that one live.
The cousins the day we left.
We were sad to say goodbye but we hope to get back and visit again before too long.
Another big milestone that I failed to mention, Abishai has two teeth!! It is crazy how much he is growing! I really can't believe it. He's not a little baby anymore! Here's a pic of him from today. I don't however have a good pic of the teeth yet. That will be coming later.
Trying to eat a rice cookie. He can't really hold on to it yet.
More blogging to come....
1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had a great time.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Love ya, P & M
Post a Comment