So I didn't get back to blogging as quick as I had hoped. Here are some new pics of Abishai's new additions. He is doing pretty well with them. It was only difficult the first couple days. He is sleeping a lot better now and he's a lot less fussy. I am not giving him food yet, but I am giving him things to suck on in the mesh feeder. The Dr. said there's no rush to give him real food yet. So for now he's trying new things here and there. He still won't take a bottle, so I guess we are still attached at the.....hip...yeah. :)
Ok here we go...
First off, a cute little giraffe.
Ok, here they are! I can't believe he's getting teeth already. My baby's not a baby anymore!!
Doing some tummy time, still no crawling though.
Sucking on some apples. He liked those and strawberries.
That's the latest for now. Thanks for checking in on us!!
6 comments:
He is growing way too fast, he'll be a toddler before we ever get our hands on him. He is such a cutie with those huge eyes.
Love ya, P & M
Ugh, he's such a weed!! I still cannot believe how big he is! Love the giraffe outfit :)
Such a cutie-pie! Love the pics!
He reminds me so much of Andy when he was little. Have you gotten out baby pics and compared? Looks like y'all are doing great. Love and miss y'all!
Such cute pictures! Thanks for stopping by and saying congratulations! I haven't been sick yet, but I have extreme fatigue and some queasiness. Not so bad though yet!
That giraffe costume picture is adorable! Miss yall!!!
Post a Comment