Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two years!!



Well, a lot as happened in the past 2 years!! We got married, moved away, bought a house and now we are going to be parents soon. Whew, after that I think we will slow down for a while!! 
Seriously though, I am just writing this post because tomorrow is our Anniversary. I feel so blessed that in this short time I have gone through so much and met such a wonderful guy to marry and spend the rest of my life with. I couldn't ask for a better man. He is many things that I hope to be one day. He always does his part to take care of us  and listens to all of my complaining!! And there has been a lot in the past few months!! 
I know you probably won't read this for a few days but Happy Anniversary!!! I love you!! 

Here are some pics of us in the past two years......


Riding the Metro in D.C. 


Christmas 2006, at my moms house...


Our wedding day!

Married!!

Honeymoon cruise...


Andy and the doggies...

Recent.....

Getting ready for baby.....


Looking forward to many years to come!!



1 comment:

The Barrick Times said...

So beautiful!! I was just thinking about your anniversary the other day - it's on my calendar! Congratulations on two years! Bobby and I are so blessed to have such good friends :)