~* Our Life *~

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally Proof!

This is the little rascal that has been causing so much trouble!
I've finally left my cave to venture to the computer room! This is so new. I am trying something my smarty-pants husband said I should do and just trick myself into thinking I'm not acutally sick.... hmmm ... sounds so easy....... >:/




Posted by Andy & Candice Peterson at 10:04 AM

2 comments:

The Barrick Times said...

Aww, congrats!! How strange is it to actually see the baby?! I'm so excited for you guys! Feel better too!!

September 10, 2008 at 12:14 PM
michelle said...

how exciting; Congrats!

September 30, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
Andy & Candice Peterson
Southern, Maryland, United States
We are a simple little family living in Maryland and trying to make the best of each new day. We are having a great time raising our new little boy Abishai. We created this blog to help family members and friends keep up with what's going on and so we can keep up on others. I don't update too often but since I am staying at home with the baby I have more time to post updates.
View my complete profile

People I follow

  • melissabarrickphotography.com
    Fall 2021 Mini Sessions!
    5 years ago
  • The Hunt Household
    Shay's Popstar Performance in the Park
    10 years ago
  • Little Moments
    Our Journey to baby #5
    11 years ago
  • The Barrick Times
    Regular Old Tuesday
    12 years ago
  • The Johnstons
    JACKSON you ARE a KINDERGARTNER!!!!
    12 years ago
  • The Williston's
    Christmas 2013
    12 years ago
  • THE PETERSON'S
    our life...in the last 5 months!
    14 years ago
  • The Hunt Family
    bloglovin'
    15 years ago
  • The Carter Crew
    Woodlands Mall and Christmas Eve
    16 years ago
  • Chelsea Davis Photography

Followers

Previous Posts

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (1)
      • Finally Proof!
    • ►  August (7)

Simple theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.